Having a monthly Maintenance Massage costs less than the price of your daily coffee, however the benefits to your overall performance and well-being are considerable.
The body strives to maintain its systems through a balanced input of exercise, good nutrition and rest. Ensuring you retain this balance is key to optimising your overall performance. Massage will help by relaxing and stimulating the soft tissues (muscles, ligaments and tendons) that enable you to exercise and perform to your highest level.
The key benefits of having a Maintenance Massage
- Repairing any damage incurred to the soft tissues
- Help prevent injuries from occurring
- Reduce the formation of muscle scars
- Keep your muscles at peak performance
- Aid recovery between training and events
- Increase flexibility and range of movement
- Increase the flow of oxygen and nutrients to your muscles
- Relieve muscle fatigue, soreness and stiffness
- Improve sleep patterns
- Reduce the effects of event anxiety
- Promote positive body awareness
Make regular Maintenance Massages a part of your routine
Many of our clients have realised the benefits of having a regular once or twice monthly Maintenance Massage as part of their training routine. To help with the cost of this we now offer reduced rates of up to 15% for booking multiple massages in advance and a loyalty card scheme. Click here to find out more about these offers.