We're upping our game and providing you with quick easy to follow video's so you can learn new techniques for stretching and strengthening that will help you feel loose, mobile and generally much better!
We're starting our series today with a video on Hamstring stretches. Let us know your thoughts and if there are any questions please get in touch, we'd love to help!
Here's a break down of the video.
1. Stretch one leg a time.
2. Keep you leg bent and stretch down towards your toes and hold for 30 seconds.
3. The more you hold the better range you will get.
4. Repeat both sides
1. Get a resistance band or a towel and lie down flat on your back
2. Place the band behind your foot and find your comfortable range before the stretch becomes too strong
3. Push into the band with 30% of your power and hold for 10 seconds
4. Pull the leg closer to you and repeat the pushing again for 10 seconds. Repeat 4 times
5. This tricks the muscle into finding a new range and is very effective