Hello guest
Your basket is empty

fire & earth TREATMENTS / PRICES OVERVIEW 

fire & earth TREATMENTS / PRICES OVERVIEW 

How we help 

You've decided that's it, you're not putting up with this niggling pain anymore, so now what? What treatment do you go for to get it sorted? 
 
We understand how confusing it is to work out where to go and who to trust. We've taken the guess work out of it for you so all you need to do is book an appointment and we'll do the rest. We see hundreds of happy clients every month so you can trust that we know soft tissue and how to fix it. 
 
During your first visit with us, your therapist carries out a consultation with you where they listen carefully to what your needs are and explain what treatment techniques are best for you. This could be massage, exercise therapy, a bit of both or a referral to another healthcare professional. We recommend your first treatment is no less than 60 minutes as it gives time to both assess your condition and give you a great massage. 
Your results are important to us so we take our continued learning very seriously, plus we love it! 
 
Our approach is a combination of all the techniques we've learnt over the years to give you the best possible outcome. 
 
If you have an injury or long standing muscular restrictions it may take more than one session to fix. This is because muscles have memory so they can get locked into unwanted patterns or scar tissue can build up post injury. 
By working together through a treatment plan of massage and home exercises our goal is to get you feeling good as quickly as possible. For these issues we recommend packages of 3 or 6 treatments, this is the most cost effect and quickest way to get back on track quickly. 
 
Treatments with our team are priced depending on their experience. We have multiple levels of experience, however, all of us are extremely well qualified and equally as good so please check out our bio’s and see who you’d like to try! 
 

Deep Tissue/Sports Massage Prices: Prices vary depending on therapist and location, please go to therapist or booking page for exact pricing. 

30 minutes 
from £43.00 
60 minutes 
from £60.00 
90 Minutes 
from £82.00 

  Packages: 

Package of 3 treatments 
10% off total price 
Package of 6 treatments 
15% of total price 
 

 Physiotherapy Prices: 

30 minutes 
Initial Assessment £55.00 
Follow Up £48.00 
60 minutes 
Initial Assessment £80.00 
Follow Up £70.00  

  Scar Tissue Work Prices: 

Up to 90 minutes 
First consultation £110 
30 minutes 
Follow Up £48 
60 minutes 
Follow Up £66 
STILL NOT SURE? 
 
No problem we are more than happy to answer any questions you might have about our treatments on info@fireandearthuk.com 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Services we offer:  

 
fire&earth 
Sports Therapy 
fire&earth 
Physiotherapy 
 
 
fire&earth 
Deep Tissue Massage 
fire&earth 
Scar Tissue 
Work 
fire&earth 
Sports Massage 
fire&earth 
Nutrition 
Plan 
 
Which treatment is best for your unique needs? 
 
Sports Therapy 
The main aim of sports therapy is to give you back your full function and movement following injury so that you can get back to peak fitness or simply continue enjoying your life, including sports and exercise. Sports therapy does this by working on restoring muscle strength, endurance, and power, and improving flexibility. Therefore it’s nearly always a course of treatments rather than a one-off session. 
 
Deep Tissue 
Deep Tissue Massage is a type of remedial massage that focuses on realigning the deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue. This approach is extremely beneficial for areas of the body that are suffering from chronically tense and contracted muscles. 
 
Sports Massage 
A sports massage isn’t just for people who regularly play sports - and it’s not a massage only used to address sporting injuries. It’s a deep and rehabilitating process that manipulates the soft tissue to prevent injury, reduce muscle or tendon pain, and rid the soft tissue of stress. 
 
Nutrition Plan 
Take the first step on your journey to a healthier, happier you! Make the changes to feel great and live your best life. Did you know we are only 10% human? The other 90% of us are microbes, bacteria and fungi that live on and in us and are collectively known as our microbiome. Crazy right?! Science is now proving that our microbiome has a huge influence on our body's immune system, digestive health, weight, skin, brain and even our mood and ability to cope with stress. 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings